The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Rosewood Care Center is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor Rosewood was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
What makes Windsor Rosewood unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having attentive and caring staff assembled.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. At least one nurse speaks Spanish, Tagalog, Russian, Punjabi, and Farsi.
The rehab team at Windsor Rosewood has well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- We are a 4 star Medicare rated facility
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- We have Sub-Acute care
- We offer long term care
- Our many levels of service allow us to help you decide which service fits your needs best
- Our residents love the home like setting, cleanliness, interactive activities, friendly and helpful staff, social gatherings, and favorite foods.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- We have enhanced our internal decor
- We are members of the Pleasant Hill Chamber of Commerce
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
- Administrator – Julie Mammad
- Director of Nursing – Brian de Castro
- Director of Rehabilitation – Michelle O’Connor
- Director of Business Development – Frank Petch